Larynx, head and neck in relation to singing.
If you sometimes experience a tired voice or get hoarse after singing or speaking, this might be the workshop for you.
- On this workshop day we take a look at the muscles outside and inside the larynx.
- connections between jaw, head, neck, breastbone and the relation to the vocal chords.
- You learn how to massage the muscles and soften the connective tissues.
- You learn how these areas are related to the diaphragm and therefore your breathing.
- You get many tools and exercises for yourself and your students.
- You will experience space in the larynx and breath.
- You will unfold new areas of your singing voice.
The connective tissue forms the body pattern, and by dissolving the structures we can discover new dimensions in our singing and set the voice free. As a result you will experience a higher and wider vocal range, more depth and warmth in the quality of your voice, an enjoy free airflow to support your musical ideas and frasing.
During the day we "check-in" on the voice to notice what happens to the sound as we move along.
This workshop is for singers and voice teachers of all levels.
Price: 195€ - if you sign up for 2 days pay only 350€, 3 days 525€
Venue: Polanentheater, Polanenstraat 174, Amsterdam
Info and registration: Daniellezingt@gmail.com